Tuesday 23 November 2010

The Graphic Cosmogony Launches this thursday the 25th November!


If you are in London this thursday eve head on down to the Nobrow Gallery where along with the fantastic looking Jon Mcnaught and Rob Hunter exhibition 'Murmuring Landscapes' there will be the very first copies of 'The Graphic Cosmogony' for sale. Word on the street is it's as good as it smells. I have yet to smell it but I reckon it smells lush. I think there will be a fair few of the contributors there to sign copies and to enjoy the rum cocktails too. Head to the Nobrow website for more details and to their facebook page to RSVP.


I will explain more about my story in the Cosmogony when it's out in the shops but until then here is the first page for yous.

*Gosh! Since I posted this this morning Nobrow have done and gone posted pictures on their website head here to see them and head here to see what Mr Ben Newman has to say about it!

No comments: